Fluent in Dutch
Good spoken and written English levels are required
Newbury is a bustling market town nestled in the heart of West Berkshire. With a mix of independent and known high street stores to the very best eateries and exciting night life, there's something for everyone.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised business administration or management student to gain practical experience. You will be working with this innovative leader in the provision of complete communications solutions for businesses, utilising the latest cloud technologies. Mentored throughout, you will assist in the whole selling cycle from quotes through to delivery, providing support to UK and European sales teams. For the selected candidate this challenging role will be great for both personal and professional development.
• Sales support, including checking customer quotations, gross margin reporting and assisting sales director to ensure all selling opportunities have been explored
• Perform all customer quoting and approvals for EMEA. Ensure all estimates are loaded onto the system accurately including the relevant maintenance contract
• Respond to all inbound enquiries to sales keeping within the SLA (Service Level Agreement) of 2 hours
• Customer support services , including raising estimates for customers and sign posting to the appropriate account manager
• Maintenance of current customer accounts and dealing with renewals
• Building relationships with EMEA teams, European sales representatives in Holland
• Ensuring all back orders are fulfilled and reporting issues to management
• Studying for a degree in Business Administration, Management or similar
• Highly organised with drive and enthusiasm
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and multitask
The Host Company
The company is a multi-awards winning systems integrator to support Service Providers launch innovative Cloud Telephony services via the deployment of various products to create a single, integrated and centralised platform. They have a clear focus on LAN/WAN topology design, WAN connectivity, wireless networking, VoIP telephony, UC and IT security solution and selling innovation with the objective to become the leading Unified Communications technology enabler in Europe. A dynamic organisation, it has been placed multiple times in Deloitte’s 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK.