Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: Flexible 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
We are preparing several internship positions in the field of Business administration in Bratislava based branches of the top international companies including Big Four accounting firms and Global Business centers.
Trainees will be mainly part of a OTC (Order to Cash) departments, which responsibility covers all processes related to receiving, processing and fulfilling customer`s requests for goods or services. Order to Cash department is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill our customer`s requirements in highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Higher Education Student/graduate in economics
- English speaker (B2 level or higher)
- Dutch or French or German language is a must (B2 level or higher)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
These internships offer a great opportunity to get professional experience and professional training in an international companies, cooperating on complex tasks in a multicultural environment. After the successful internship you can get a job offer in Slovakia or other countries within the company network.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship