We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remeber that Extramus is located in Italy, so who is studying in Italy cannot apply.
Job duties and responsibilities as a Business Analyst:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project team, establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interest, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements
- Opportunity to liaise and network
- A fast paced career
- A promising vocation with visible growth
- Opportunity to see the bigger picture
- Gradual growth of communication and soft skills
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Extramus doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Particulary good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- You will need the ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sense of initiative, Leadership, Creative Thinking
- Confidence with google+ packages
- Capabilities related to dissemination and promotion
- Problem Solving
- Team working
- Open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Extramus to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Extramus is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Extramus.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.