We are looking for talented business analyst interns to support our team . If you think you are good in this field and want to improve yourself in this field, this collaborative work together will contribute greatly to your professional development!
- Eligible for Erasmus +
- Conducting research and preparing reports for our development and growth in the tourism sector.
- Identify the best locations for the tours to be created.
- Research tours will be organized and develop business for us to organize successful tours.
- Conducting market analysis of what products we will offer.
- Prepare SWAT analysis reports. Working in cooperation with other units.
- Working towards improving the company's mission and vision.
- Responsible for branding the company.
- Have a pleasing personality and be willing to take responsibility.
- Responsible and loyal attitude towards the project.
- Self-propelled and applied mindset
- Outgoing, determined and ambitious
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
- Have a hardworking personality and be willing to take responsibility
- Curiosity and ready to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To gain first-hand experience in customer relationship management.
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to actively contribute ideas.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- You have a good understanding of digital business-models and a strong analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation.
- Mentoring and a chance to work with hardworking, motivated and helpful team players who will support you as you discover new skills.