Business developer / digital marketing
Greek speakerFull time internship in a startup based in Paris
ASAP / 2-6 months.
ComparaBUS is the 1st metasearch engine for long-distance buses in France; but also compares trains, flights and carpooling offers in Europe. Every month, the startup helps several hundreds of thousands of travelers to find the cheapest or more convenient trip.
To launch Romania market, we are looking for a motivated, autonomous and proactive intern.
In direct contact with the CEO and the digital marketing manager, you will work on following tasks :
1. Business development and partnership management for Greece and European markets
- Identification and prospection of potential partners: carriers (bus, train, carpooling), travel agencies etc.
- Follow-up and management of the partner portfolio: commercial relationship, negotiation, development, loyalty, invoicing, etc.
2. Digital Marketing
- SEO: manage the editorial agency; content writing and integration on the website and blog (HTML); keyword analysis; backlink audit.
- Manage affiliate programs, calculate CPC and commissions.
- Marketing analysis: market analysis, competition, sales etc.
- Setting up AdWords campaigns
- You are a student in business school or equivalent university, advertising/marketing school, tourism school or engineering school with digital specialization
- Communicative personality. Comfortable speaking with the team or by phone with a customer in Greek and English . French is not required
- Basic use of an office suite (Microsoft Office; Google Suite...) and graphics software (Illustrator, Photoshop…)
- Having responsibilities and working independently does not intimidate you
- Internship agreement needed with school
- Salary : ~577€ (26,25€ / day) + 50% travel pass
- Place : Paris (75014) : Line RER B, station "Cité universitaire"