We are looking for a business developer to identify target markets for our product, generate qualified leads, and develop relationships with potential customers (B2B). The position will involve market research, customer discovery, identifying industry applications, communicating technical capabilities, and generating outbound leads. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is passionate about our product, our mission, and changing the world!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching target markets for our product and identifying the target customer profiles.
- Connecting with potential customers, learning about their businesses, and determining how our product can solve their problems.
- Identifying industry applications that generate an ROI saving the customer time, money, and/or resources.
- Communicating the capabilities of our product to potential customers to show how our product can meet their technical requirements.
- Generating outbound leads by securing contacts and pre-orders from businesses interested in our product offering.
- Passionate about business strategy and developing business relationships with potential customers.
- An engineering intuition and an interest in developing technical solutions for the manufacturing industry.
- Basic working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Able to develop creative solutions as a team and manage tasks independently.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, ambitious, and motivated.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (at least B2 level).
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a similar position as a business developer or sales engineer.
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry on business, engineering, or production jobs.
- Experience with communications, networking, business relationships, and generating outbound leads.
- Proficient in written and spoken German (at least B2 level).
- Unique internship experience in the heart of Krakow, Poland.
- Hands-on work developing an interesting and innovative product.
- Work independently on a variety of tasks in a startup environment.
- Semi-flexible work hours with an accessible facility location.
Interested candidates should send in their CV along with a cover letter explaining why they are excited about this internship opportunity.
Email info[at]metalmaker3d(dot)com with the title: "Applying for Business Developer Internship at MetalMaker 3D".
Please attach the below clause to your application: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in MetalMaker 3D Sp. z. o. o. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended".
We are happy to consider motivated students studying industrial engineering, business, or other related fields.
About MetalMaker 3D:
MetalMaker 3D is an advanced manufacturing tech startup with venture capital funding from Techstars and Stanley Black & Decker. We are developing a compact, affordable, and intuitive foundry system for making cast metal parts with the dimensional and material properties of industrial castings.
Our MetalMaker System will allow engineers, professionals, and small businesses to produce prototypes and production runs of cast metal parts. By integrating metal casting with 3D printing, we are able to provide an agile process workflow that will disrupt the metal casting and additive manufacturing industries.