TRANSLIT is an ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 certified Language Service Provider specialising in Interpreting, Translation and Localisation helping businesses and individuals to communicate their message in any language using the latest technology. With a team of 800+ translators and interpreters and operating from 3 office locations in Ireland, TRANSLIT can handle projects with tight deadlines and high output volume in 70+ languages.
In our company we do not provide places to do the internship – we give an opportunity to get a great background for your future professional development. TRANSLIT team is a unite of people who love what they do and are ready to help you grow as a professional. We contribute our energy to every single intern, willing them to improve his own performance and company results.
Business Development Administrator
Sales, Business Development
An Intern will gain practical experience in:
- sales, cold calling, telesales, contact prospecting, meetings, preparing sales material, emailing, working with crm, credit control,
- contacting clients due payment,
- preparing quotes and invoices and sending them to clients,
- preparing reports for supervisors,
- handling customers queries and phone calls,
- managing orders, records keeping.
On the side of your main duty you will have an opportunity to work on bookkeeping and entry of expenses for the company, localising websites and various Internet related tasks.: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc.
This can be applied for future jobs such as office administration, localisation, project management and other not limited to the sales sector. The Intern will gain professional experience in staff management and direct sales, customer service, improve communication skills, presentation, reporting etc. We will provide the following training: using office equipment and software, communication guidelines when dealing with customers, writing business letters and emails.
This is an unpaid internship. The payment is assumed by educational institution, scholarship fund or an Intern themselves. The company may decide at its own discretion to pay the Intern some bonuses relating to their performance and achievements in a form of pocket expenses (e.g. public transport and lunches). Accommodation will not be provided, but the company can assist in arranging it. The Intern will have to have reasonable finances for a stay in Ireland during the Internship period.
The Intern should provide a sample agreement from their educational institution or authority paying for the scholarship. If the Intern is applying directly, the company will send its own agreement to sign.
The Organisation will assign a mentor to support the Intern during the Internship.
- Communication skills: the Intern will be working with business and private customers experience language barriers
- Language skills: English must be fluent
- Friendliness, self-motivation
- Knowledge of standard computer navigation and programs such as Internet browsers and Microsoft Office suite is required with average typing speed.
Students ideally from business studies, economics and similar courses. Previous computer courses will be a benefit. Previous computer courses will be a benefit.
- ready to work in a team and take responsibility for his own actions
- passionate about languages
- a person who can do one task at a time to provide the best quality of performance
- always willing to self-develop, discover something new and never stop learning
- honest and open-minded for sharing your knowledge and experience
Duration: 4+ months
Type: Full Time
Days per week: 5 (Monday - Friday)
Office working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Working hours: 40 hours / week
Cork office: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Limerick office: 18 Mallow Street Upper, Limerick, Ireland
Dun Laoghaire office: 99 Upper George's Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland
Please apply only in case you meet all the requirements:
- Some background within the field (either work experience or studies related to the position you apply for)
- Possibility to do the internship for minimum of 4-5 months
- Fluent English (C1)
Please note that the start and end dates are negotiable.
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]