We need someone who can help us for optimizing business by reaching new partners, communicating with suppliers, and handling ad-hock problems with OTA providers like Viator, Getyourguide, and others.
If you think you're a good business analyst and want to improve yourself in this area, this collaborative work together will contribute to your professional development in a great way.
- Eligible for Erasmus +
- Handling ad-hock problems with OTA providers (e.g. Viator & Getyourguide)
- Building excel models for automating back-office tasks.
- Reaching out to new partners for cross-selling and collaborations
- Communicating with our suppliers (hotels, restaurants, etc.)
- Prepare and organize company reports.
- Conducting research and preparing reports for new opportunities.
- Follow local and international policies and conduct research.
- Working towards improving the company's mission and vision.
- Responsible for branding the company.
- Solid knowledge of Excel models
- Have a pleasing personality and be willing to take responsibility.
- Responsible and loyal attitude towards the project.
- Self-propelled and applied mindset
- Outgoing, determined and ambitious
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
- Have a hardworking personality and be willing to take responsibility
- Curiosity and ready to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To gain first-hand experience in customer relationship management.
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to actively contribute ideas.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- You have a good understanding of digital business-models and a strong analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation.
- Mentoring and a chance to work with hardworking, motivated and helpful team players who will support you as you discover new skills.