We need someone who can help us for optimizing business by reaching new partners, communicating with suppliers, and handling ad-hock problems with OTA providers like Viator, Getyourguide, and others.
If you think you're a good business analyst and want to improve yourself in this area, this collaborative work together will contribute to your professional development in a great way.
- Eligible for Erasmus +
- Handling ad-hock problems with OTA providers (e.g. Viator & Getyourguide)
- Building excel models for automating back-office tasks.
- Reaching out to new partners for cross-selling and collaborations
- Communicating with our suppliers (hotels, restaurants, etc.)
- Prepare and organize company reports.
- Conducting research and preparing reports for new opportunities.
- Follow local and international policies and conduct research.
- Working towards improving the company's mission and vision.
- Responsible for branding the company.
- Solid knowledge of Excel models
- Have a pleasing personality and be willing to take responsibility.
- Responsible and loyal attitude towards the project.
- Self-propelled and applied mindset
- Outgoing, determined and ambitious
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
- Have a hardworking personality and be willing to take responsibility
- Curiosity and ready to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To gain first-hand experience in customer relationship management.
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to actively contribute ideas.
- A unique opportunity to learn from us and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- You have a good understanding of digital business-models and a strong analytical skill-set for data-based evaluation.
- Mentoring and a chance to work with hardworking, motivated and helpful team players who will support you as you discover new skills.
No financial compensation
In order to be noticed please Follow The Walking Parrot on Instagram (@thewalkingparrot). If you want to increase your chances of having an interview sooner, leave on our last post a fun or interesting comment that will make us remember you! Everyone that does a good job and generates more income than they would cost as a salary will receive a job offer at the end of their internship as well as a letter of recommendation.