The intern assists our business development and marketing team in their daily activities. The work will be carried out in our office in Ljubljana.
You will work closely with the business development & marketing team and therefore you will be able to improve your knowledge about marketing and event management. You will gain insights into one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe and be part of its development and expansion.
You will have an orientation period to insert you in our day to day working environment. After this time, you will be responsible for specific projects in different fields of your interest, you will evaluate the ongoing campaigns and come up with new ideas to increase Eurosender’s visibility around Europe. In addition, you will have the chance to travel across Europe representing Eurosender during events and conferences together with your responsible.
- Provide competitive research on the local markets, explore new potential for growth, identify competitors and analysis support;
- Manage some of the company’s social media profiles by identifying way to engage and building audiences;
- Helping develop and execute marketing events and programs together with our partners;
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry;
- Draft partner communications, maintain and establish new business relations.
- Erasmus + is a big plus! Possibility to apply for Erasmus + grant through your University (check more about the program);
- Fluent English and one more European language on a native level;
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and responsible;
- Previous experience in volunteering or working in a student organization is a plus;
- Marketing and volunteering experience are a big plus;
- Student currently enrolled or recently graduated from one of the following BA/MA specializations in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics and similar.
Why to apply?
Be ready to gain insight into one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe and be part of its development and expansion. You will learn new things at an accelerated pace and you will witness the various stages of our company’s evolution.
- This is an opportunity to work with a genuinely disruptive start up at a critical and exciting stage of their growth;
- Have the opportunity to travel across Europe to represent our company at different events;
- Work in very creative and cool office space in Berlin or Ljubljana with a very international environment;
- Flexible schedule.
To apply, please send us an e-mail at [email protected], having in attachment you CV and motivational letter.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!