We are looking for a proactive, self-disciplined and energetic team member. Depending on the results, we will decide how to continue the cooperation (remote/part-time/full-time).
The job supervisor will be Dr Rosen Dimov, who has worked in the European Commission and World Bank, and managed various projects worldwide (10+ years experience).
Main activities during the paid internship:
- Engaging in the transformation and implementation of the company's business development strategy in Estonia and Europe;
- Mapping of ecosystem actors related to space tech: scholars, scientific organisations, educators, industries, policy makers;
- Researching business opportunities and creating databases about segments of clients and partners;
- Communication with shorlisted clients and partners, with the participation of the job supervisor;
- Analysing results of the business activities, including self-reflection on the employee's own work.
Please note that depending on the covid-19 situation, remote/part-time work will also be possible. Please send a brief CV (preferably Europass format) and letter of motivation. When drafting your application documents, please frame them in a manner to match the context of the job - this will significantly increase your chances of getting to the interview stage.