“A picture is worth a thousand words” is a famous English saying. But did you know that a 60-second video is equivalent to about 1.8 million words? There is no doubt that today’s consumers prefer audiovisual to textual content in their online shopping journey. Videos can bring products alive, put them in an emotional context and help to better understand the features and use-cases. The numbers prove it: According to Hubspot Research, visitors who watch product videos are 73% more likely to buy a product.
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, we reinvent video-commerce by creating the world’s biggest hub of product videos. We help online shops with our unique tech solution that connects our database with hundreds of thousands of product videos to all existing online shop systems.
The world’s largest online shops love us: Media Markt, Lidl, Fnac, Target, Worten, and 70 more customers in 25 countries. Our mission is crystal clear: We want to cover all major online shops in the world with product videos– for a brighter and colorful online shopping experience. Do you want to join?
We are recruiting a highly motivated person for a paid mandatory internship position to support the Content Team at DemoUp Cliplister for a period of 6 months, starting in Mid-August.
Are you target-oriented, unwilling to take “no” for an answer and keen to gain experience in the E-Commerce industry? Then this Internship position at DemoUp Cliplister is what you’re looking for.
You will be part of the Content team and will support us with the following tasks:
- Understand the priorities and identify content needs of Shops and Brands
- Find potential new video content
- Search for and collaborate with video reviewers and YouTube Influencers
- Upload and integrate new product videos from Brand partners
- Follow and understand Brand accounts
- Follow up and generate interest for our German-speaking customers
- Customer Relationship Management
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A chance to grow in an internationally funded start-up in one of the hottest start-up scenes in Europe
- To gain first-hand experience in the E-Commerce Industry
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to actively contribute with ideas
- Plenty of room for creativity, improvements & fun
- Have your own projects
- A young, international and enthusiastic team that plays to win
- Collaborate with different departments
- The opportunity to build a great network in the European e-commerce scene
- A paid internship
NOW, LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Enrolled at a university and looking for a mandatory internship for 6 months ideally, but a minimum of 5 months (full-time)
- Ideally, you are at the end of your study and graduating soon
- The native or full working proficiency of German language level is a must (Other language skills are plus)
- Self-driven and hands-on mentality
- Outgoing, determined and assertive
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
Please include your CV in your application and a short explanation of why you'd like to work with us. If you fit the requirements we will get back to you. (Applicants with no mandatory internship won't be considered.)
Feel free to also apply by email: [email protected]. com