“A picture is worth a thousand words” is a famous English saying. But did you know that a 60-second video is equivalent to about 1.8 million words? There is no doubt that today’s consumers prefer audiovisual to textual content in their online shopping journey. Videos can bring products alive, put them in an emotional context and help to better understand the features and use-cases. The numbers prove it: According to Hubspot Research, visitors who watch product videos are 73% more likely to buy a product.
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, we reinvent video-commerce by creating the world’s biggest hub of product videos. We help online shops with our unique tech solution that connects our database with hundreds of thousands of product videos to all existing online shop systems.
<3 The world’s largest online shops love us: Media Markt, Lidl, Fnac, Target, Worten, Rue de Commerce and 70 more customers in 25 countries. Our mission is crystal clear: We want to cover all major online shops in the world with product videos– for a brighter and colorful online shopping experience. Do you want to join?
Research shop accounts to;
- understand their priorities and identify their content needs
- find potential new video content
Perform video management by;
- uploading and integrating new product videos from brand partners
- following and understanding brand accounts
Work in customer relationship management;
- by being the first contact person for our English-speaking customers
- by following up and generating interest for our English-speaking regions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A chance to grow in an internationally funded start-up in one of the hottest start-up scenes in Europe
- To gain first-hand experience in customer relationship management
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to actively contribute ideas
- Plenty of room for creativity, improvements & fun
- A young, bold and enthusiastic team that plays to win
- The opportunity to build a great network in the European e-commerce scene
- A cool office with free water, coffee & fruits
- Team events like go dining in Berlins culinary world, escape rooms or tastings
NOW, LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Enrolled at a university and looking for a mandatory internship for 6 months (full-time)
- You can start as of now or in the next weeks
- English C1 and Russian is a must
- Self-driven and hands-on mentality
- Communicational talent: Outgoing, determined and assertive
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
Please apply by emailing both your CV/Resume and cover letter telling us why you'd like to work with us. Please note in your cover letter when you could start and for how long you can stay with us. If you fit the requirements & attract our attention we will get back to you. Important note: Please don't apply if it is not a mandatory internship.