• You work in business development and help shape the structures and processes of BlinkMe, strengthen existing business relationships and open up new business areas
• You work closely with the founding team on corporate strategies for rapid growth
• You will be given a great deal of creative freedom, become a contact person for BlinkMe and take on responsibility from day one
• You are external in workshops with top contacts, identify optimization processes and manage and monitor the necessary measures
• You are currently studying economics or another subject that you are convinced fits perfectly with the tasks at BlinkMe.
• Ideally, you have initial practical experience in business development and/or in the e-commerce sector
• You are interested in helping to shape how corporate structures are created in a startup
• You work with commitment, independently and have no hesitation in helping out
• Startup means a lot of flexibility, no hierarchies, new challenges every day and a lot of speed - combined with a lot of fun and a young working environment
• You should have a laptop
• Are you fascinated by startups and have you always wondered how a brand is created and functions?
• Do you want to experience and help shape how, after the proof of concept from BlinkMe, the turbo is now ignited with external investors and business angels?
• Then this is your internship!
• You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team with flat hierarchies, lots of passion and fun at work
• We work in a motivated and result-oriented manner, but you still have some free time that you can use for your private interests
• Option for 100% remote office, however the residence location should be near or in Frankfurt/Munich
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
Years of Experience required: No
Compensation : No financial compensation