Who are we?
Tech Family Ventures (TFV) is a European Venture Capital firm that works with startups care about making a difference in the world through technology. We treat our founders and tech-enabled companies not just as partners, but as family. We aim for high and long-term profits and opportunities that suit both sides, founders and investors equally.
Click to know more about TFV:
In order to pursue its development in Europe and on the international stage, TFV is looking for a Business Development Intern.
Globally, the TFV Business Development Intern role will encompass:
B2B Lead Generation
Content Data Aggregation
Competitor Market Research
Your mission & key tasks:
Specifically, as TFV Business Development Intern you will be polyvalent, fulfilling several tasks. Below a non-exhaustive list:
- Research and identify prospects
- To promote and organize online and offline events
- Identifying new development channels
- Follow-up of sales
- Promoting the company and its products/services.
Who are we looking for?
- You can provide us with a formal internship convention, or you need to take an internship as part of your studies
- You are running a bachelor or master study in marketing, sales or business administration in general.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize
- Self-motivation and independence
- Flexibility, teamwork ability and detail orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- You have a strong commercial character and you are customer oriented
- Your English level must be one of your strengths. Any other languages a plus.
What we could offer you?
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic, global, multicultural and pleasant work atmosphere
- You will be able to develop a whole new set of cross-disciplinary skills for your future career
- You will have access to some high profile persons and bleeding edge companies across Europe
Internship vacancy available immediately. Send your resume and motivation letter both in English with the reference “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN + Name” to [email protected]
Minimum 3 months, maximum 6 months.