Job position: Business Development Internship
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: Free lunches and internship fee.
If you want to change the world and seek innovation this is the company for you!
Mine Kafon is R&D Lab where innovation takes place. With a multidisciplinary team, sustainable solutions for environmental and social problems are developed. Mine Kafon today develops innovative systems driven by engineering and creativity. The latest range of solutions aimed at UXO (Unexploded Ordnance) clearance following conflict hope to use disruptive technologies to change how de-mining efforts are undertaken, making clearance faster, safer, cheaper and easy to implement across the diverse regions affected.
Let’s change the worldJ
- Creating and curating the balance sheets, income statements and other financial aspects.
- Finding potential subsidies and investors.
- Creating and maintaining the business plan to be suitable for investors and subsidies.
- Supporting and planning new marketing campaigns to promote Mine Kafon and attract potential customers and investors.
- Making connections and maintaining relationships with potential and existing organizations.
- Making presentations and participating in pitches.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and challenges in the market.
- Creating and maintaining a vision and a roadmap for the market adapting to appropriate market segmentation and maturity.
- Analyze and define business requirements and key success criteria.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English language, Dutch Language knowledge is a plus.
- High level of organizational skills with very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with high-profile individuals including executives.
- Excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement - orientation.
- Good planning and organizing skills, proactiveness and drive.
- Internationally oriented and with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate with a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from a University in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related fields.
- Must Have work authorization to work in the Netherlands.
- Previous work or Internship Experience in Business Development.
What will you get:
- Free lunches and internship fee;
- Work closely with the founders;
- Work with the international, young and fun team;
- You will be directly involved in the Business development and take responsibility for your tasks.
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all-around the world;
- Opportunity to work on an award-winning project;
- You will contribute to a land mine free world.
Please apply below by mail and send us your CV