Good spoken and written English levels are required
Is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom. One of the world's most visited cities, it is steeped in history and culture. A city where you can eat fine food and experience great times, it has something for everyone.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual to gain valuable experience working in this fast-paced disruptive tech courier company. Mentored throughout you will support the team with sales, marketing and customer service, ensuring a first-class customer experience. For the selected candidate this will be great for both personal and professional development.
You will be assisting in the following tasks;
• Identify potential partners
• Contact new and current customers and organise visits
• Proactively visiting potential partners
• Negotiate partnership arrangements and set up accounts
• Produce marketing materials such as presentations, brochures, white papers
• Management of the CRM
• Working towards a Business, Marketing or related degree
• Strong written and verbal English skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Confident problem solving and proactive
• To work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Computer literate and good understanding of Excel
The Host Company
This host is rapidly becoming the number 1 courier company in London using new disruptive technologies to get ahead of the game. Using their pioneering platform to automate much of the operational side, they are constantly improving with the aim of delivering industry-leading customer experiences. Working with clients such as Selfridges, Deliveroo and Marks and Spencer this company is really going places.