Internship in international trade in Krakow.
- marketing communication, promotion, social media, events
- creating a costumers database and finding potential buyers in the field of second-hand clothes
- market research for our Russian speaking markets
- translations (English-Russian-English)
- knowing also Ukrainian would be an asset
- approaching the business partners at the meetings
- customers portfolio management, creating and increasing a customers portfolio
- product placement
- knowledge of SALESmanago and/or Zoho crm software would be a plus
- knowledge of all Google tools (gmail, gmail professional, google drive and docs, google synchronised calendar)
- knowledge of the textile field (quality of the fabrics)
- gaining new business partners and performing cold calls
- capacity to find the gaps in the markets, and report them monthly (excel spreadsheets, power point presentations)
- deep knowledge of all gmail tools (our our company e-mails are synchronized with our gmail company accounts)
The intern will be assessed with a performance indicator (leads obtained per week).
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required:
Keywordstrading international sales b2b brokerage public relations online work negotiation second-hand clothes
Possibility to work home-office or in our offices (office 4 days per week, home-office 1 day per week). Our office is in the heart of the town: ul. Sławkowska 11, Krakow. Our interns will need their own laptop/pc (only upon previous request we can give a company laptop to our interns). The company will provide the interns with smartphones and simcards. Possibility of business trips. Company phone and internet package for free. Free Sales Training with professionals.