3-4 days per week
2019 2020 Internship in international trade in Krakow, don't miss it!
- marketing communication, promotion, social media, events
- market research for our Swedish business partners
- approaching new customers via phone and negotiating with business partners
- approaching the business partners at the meetings
- dealing with buyers and/or vendors
- customers portfolio management, creating and increasing a customers portfolio
- performing the activities of product management
- deep knowledge of Sweden and its culture
- knowledge of product marketing
- knowledge of FMCG products (fast moving consumer goods) would be a plus
- knowledge of patio heaters would be a plus
- knowledge of SALESmanago and/or Zoho crm software would be a plus
- knowledge of all Google tools (gmail, gmail professional, google drive and docs, google synchronised calendar)
- knowledge of the textile field (quality of the fabrics)
- gaining new business partners and performing cold calls
- capacity to find the gaps in the markets, and report them monthly (excel spreadsheets, power point presentations)
- deep knowledge of all gmail tools (our our company e-mails are synchronized with our gmail company accounts)
The intern will be assessed with a performance indicator (leads obtained per week).
We can employ our best interns after their internship with us.
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required:
Keywordstrading international sales b2b brokerage public relations customer focused home-office
Financial compensation scheduled according to the business contacts made and/or to the agreements closed. Possibility to work either home-office or in our office. Possibility of business trips. Company phone and internet package for free. Free Sales Training with professionals. If requested, we will find for the selected candidate a suitable accommodation in the centre ([email protected]). Please write when you contact us write in the object of the email the position you're applying for. We have amazing Friday company parties!