Business Development & Growth Intern responsibilities Include:
- Manage relationships with existing clients
- Supporting the sales team in securing new university and corporate clients
- Create and run growth campaigns to attract students to each university marketplace
We are looking for an enthusiastic BD & growth intern to join our university team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have duties related to managing existing client relationships and growing the existing user base at each university.
As a BD & Growth intern, you will collaborate with our university team on marketing and growth campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our business development and growth channels.
This internship will help you acquire business development, marketing, and growth hack expertise. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in a start-up and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Communicate with university clients (email, phone and in person)
- Coordinate and manage student brand ambassadors across our university clients
- Measure the usage of each university and prepare reports on the performance
· Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
· Prepare promotional presentations
· Help distribute marketing materials
· Help organize marketing events across Universities
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Solid understanding of different marketing and growth techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with MS tools
· Passion for start-up businesses
· Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree