You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
- To give support in the creation of companies in countries of the European Union and the registration of freelancers.
- To write internal legal reports about laws supporting entrepreneurship in the EU and non-EU countries.
- To write articles about America corporate Law.
- To elaborate legal reports about European business law.
- To write articles about tax havens.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting business law.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: