Fix in art is looking for a dynamic, efficient, multi-skilled student and/or graduate in communications (Bachelor or Master’s) with a keen interest in management, sustainability, campaigning, administration and event organization.
Who are we looking for?
Students of Business Administration, Business Studies or Management Science, and other related studies;
Experience in using web-based resources, including social media, web editors, content management systems;
Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a plus;
Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Experience in campaigning;
Good written and spoken English; knowledge of other EU languages is a plus;
Attention to details;
Well-organized, practical-minded and able to prioritise a busy and varied workload;
An independent, proactive, self-starter personality;
Interest in European networks and membership-based organizations.
What will you do?
- Organize startups for beginners
- Evaluation of exchange programs and activities
- Interns attend team meetings and are fully involved in Fix in art's activities.
The intern will be primarily involved in the following activities:
- Support implementation of communication actions (mailing design and drafting), including monthly News Digests and Newsletter;
- Website update and Social Media activity;
- Monitor social media and contribute to social media strategy implementation;
- In-house design of publications;
- Event management: planning, logistics, and communication;
- Attending key events.
The selected intern will benefit from the experience in the following ways
- Get to know business environment in Thessaloniki
- Get a deeper understanding of management in practice:
- Obtain practical knowledge on running a cultural organization;
- Develop a solid understanding of external communications practices and practical knowledge of communication tools and software;
- Experience events management first hand;
- Experience audience development via start-up projects ;
- Gain a thorough insight into the workings of NGO communications and lobbying in Greece and at European level;
- Life-work balance;
- Team driven project.
Please note, that this is a volunteer internship. We are giving priority to candidates holding a grant (Erasmus+ or similar) or carrying out the internship as part of their studies.