Who are we?
Eurosender is a modern digital platform that combines advanced automation capabilities, empowering companies to create their own digital logistics department and increase their performance. Now, companies can delegate their logistics operations with known solutions.
We designed the platform as a control tower that can give you a unique insight into the performance of companies logistics processes. We retrieve all the necessary information about deliveries with real-time tracking and events so it’s possible to increase the efficiency and the accuracy of your processes, base decisions on data, anticipate possible disruptions and reduce risks.
What we stand for?
Big enough to encompass a wide range of logistics services, intuitive enough to understand the importance of every shipment transported by air, sea or road.
We are at the forefront of digital transformation in the logistics realm. We challenge the world of logistics done on paper by proposing an e-logistics model. We digitize repetitive processes to scale and make them faster. We only keep human interference when our logistics expertise cannot be turned into technology. Knowing that software can be too rigid to understand the complexity of customers' needs, we use human input to understand the core of the problems businesses face and provide better solutions.
Why do we need you?
We are looking to hire a motivated person for the sales role to work with our Email Marketing team. You are responsible for contacting business prospects who have responded to marketing awareness campaigns and/or from targeted lists. You will introduce our product, provide relevant details, answer questions, and provide a better overview regarding needs in your native market.
The role involves:
- Generating qualified sales leads leveraging both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns;
- Developing opportunities and/or progressing leads within assigned Accounts;
- Maintaining detailed account profiles in corporate CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on account status, business opportunities and trends;
- Maintaining knowledge, awareness of competing services and communicating information learned with product management;
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity;
- Has fluent skills in one of the following languages (Polish, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Spanish or Italian) and English;
- Has Microsoft Office Skills (specially Excel);
- Demonstrates an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects;
- Is self-motivated and organized;
- Produces a high level of daily outbound calling activity;
- Has the ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value proposition;
- Is tenacious, has a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and has a real passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads;
We are particularly interested in Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Spanish, German and Romanian speakers!