We are a highly reviewed and busy B&B in Iceland with guests coming from all over the world.
We are looking for interns who are energetic/interested in interaction with our costumers and who want to support us in our daily tasks.
In addition you will help us coordinating our business operations and resources. Apart from office/planning and cleaning work at the Bed and Breakfast, you will be responsible for our new business as well in some kinds of fields as well as project management and marketing.
This is a great opportunity if you are eager enough to implement what you have studied at your university and if you are not afraid to provide your own solutions in order to increase our efficiency. This is a place where all your ideas are very welcome and appreciated.
The ideal person is/has:
• good communication skills and interest to talk to our guests every morning
• a sense of customer relationship and look for human contact
• entrepreneurial spirit - enthusiasm and excitement about new projects
• good at organization and prioritizing tasks
• eager to support us with his/her ideas for example how we can improve our efficiency
• fast and creative thinker
• not afraid of working in different fields during the internship
• Educational background in business and business-oriented mindset
• Basic experience/interest in marketing and/or hospitality
• Communication skills and flexibility
• Ability to work on own motivation
• Ability to multi-task to be good at this job
• Willing to work in a small business
• Willing to work directly with the Managing Director
Level of Studies: Master, or doing Master’s degree
If you are interested to apply, please:
• Send your application with your current resume, and write us why you think you can be a great addition
• You need to allowed to stay in Schengen area more than 3 months (we can not apply a visa for you)
• You need to be able to get an Erasmus grant for your recompensation
Start date for this Internship is August-October and lasts 5-6 months