We are developing a new digital portal for the Equestrian industry, www.equiradar.com
If you would like to help us with content (sort out many different horse related information from all over the world and package them nicely for our users) and our partners, you will be very welcomed in our team.
This position is about information research, cataloguing and overall high precision data processing. A high level of English and communication skills in general are required.
The work varies, but mostly will include
- data and market researches - in various languages
- information research, gathering, double-checking and submissions
- transforming data into information
- materials translation and / or preparation
- marketing (mostly digital) activities
- creative brainstormings and more, all initiatives are welcomed
We do not require a fulltime working hours - it can be arranged based on mutual agreement - approx. 30h / week would work for us.
The office is in a nice office building close to the Vltava river and Vyšehrad. Your own working desk and PC will be provided. However, due to Covid situation, there are usually only a few people present at once (we have switched to remote).
Remuneration EUR 200 / month (approx. 5000 CZK / month).
It would be great, if you could send us a short video with your introduction in English to [email protected]. After that, we can arrange a call to get to know each other and talk further details.