We are looking for a passionate person in chemistry and would be interested to share knowledge with students of 15-19 years old. We are looking for committed person to join our big team of Chemistry teachers and bring some new ideas to students.
We could offer you an internship of 3-4 month duration. It could start from February 2020. It could be during winter/spring/autumn period. We cannot offer summer period as we do not have many activities going on.
Possible main responsibilities:
- Assisting in school laboratory work
- Assist chemistry teacher in the class / online teaching
- Join some chemistry projects
- Possibility to join Road Show, when we present experiments and inspire kids to become scientists
- Depending on your interest we could find some appropriate tasks as well
You will be working in a team with colleagues at school, so it might be that you will have several mentors/supervisors depending on the tasks. Mainly your supervisors would be Chemistry teachers.
We would consider your application by evaluating your skills/knowledge/attitude:
- Experience in working in chemistry lab
- Creative mindset
- Open for learning new things
- Quick learner
- Would be open to work with our students (teaching/guiding in labs/class)
- English language at least B2 level
Chemistry is like magic! If you agree – we would like to invite you to share this inspiration with our students!