ABOUT CHINA MARKET - MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP - (50% or 100%)
This role is created for Chinese native speakers, who have a profound understanding of the Chinese market and have a strong affinity to social media.
Your main task is to identify suitable social media channels and create a marketing plan to target the Chinese market. You will be creating contentand actively managing all Chinese media channels at LocalBini. Your role will entail:
- Fully comprehending LocalBini’s standing as a brand
- Understanding the key areas of development and the overarching mission
- Being aware of LocalBini’s USPs and scope of services
- Getting involved in various projects and tasks in view of gaining a multi-faceted understanding of the business
- Identifying suitable Chinese social media channels
- Creating content and actively manage all Chinese social media channels at LocalBini (most importantly WeChat)
- Suggesting and preparing an adequate marketing plan
- Translating product- and promotion-related contents
- Working closely with project managers
- Implementing suggested marketing plan and tactics
- Analysing results
- Presenting results to management
You must be fluent in Mandarin, and have a good knowledge of English. Ideally you have already had an internship or work experience. The outstanding candidate has strong communication skills, both in written and oral, and a strong analytical mind-set.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULFILL ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
A meaningful and fun internship that can be combined with a Master Thesis or a University Project.
Please note that this internship is offered on an volunteer basis.
If you believe you fit the description, please send us your 1) motivation letter with a note to which location you wish to apply, 2) resume and 3) references via the application link.