We are looking for a Chiropractic Specialist at PRODER NGO, Eskişehir, Turkey. Since we are going to implement solidarity projects into medical centres for people with disabilities and elderlies we are looking for a professional, motivated and with good communication skills candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the Project Management preparing workshops about Chiropractic Techniques and Spinal Manipulation;
- Participate in activities by assisting the beneficiaries with massages and manipulations;
- workshops about daily office exercises,
- exercise workshops for elderly people in elderly care centers,
Starting Date and Working Hours
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred in the shortest time possible
- Duration: minimum 3 months maximum 12 months
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
Preferred Candidates: who intend to apply for Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for Traineeship (Erasmus +).
Please CHECK THE PROCEDURE ON THE ATTACHMENT.