Job duties and responsibilities:
- Carries out detailed electronic circuit design (Using Arduino), including simulation and design verification testing of the new design.
- Execute/manage compliance testing and documentation.
- Execute quick turn prototyping, debugging, verification testing, and performance characterization of new designs.
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience, and attitude.
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- The opportunity to work in a motivating workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- Italian language course (free)
- Common dinner
Length of Internship:
- Minimal internship is 3 months, we suggest 4 or 5 months, however, it can be extended up to 12 months depending upon the intern’s performance.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training, and letter of recommendation from a tutor
- Particulary good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- You will need the ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Sense of initiative, Leadership, Creative Thinking
- Confidence with google+ packages
- Capabilities related to dissemination and promotion
- Problem Solving
- Team working
- Open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Extramus to build international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Extramus is to:
Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Extramus.
Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.