We are looking for an enthusiastic student. Vocational or Bachelor or Master student.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
- To write internal legal reports comparing civil codes of EU countries.
- To write legal articles about prescription of debts in EU countries.
- To search jurisprudence affecting matrimonial rights.
- To write reports about EU Regulations and jurisprudence affecting Civil Law of EU countries.
- To solve some cases about Family Law.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: