We are opening an internship position based in Ghent, Belgium. Duration: a min. of 3 months, 4 - 6 months possible. You will be working on communication and campaigning activities focused on community currencies and its impact. Dutch knowledge required.
The placement requires creativity, a keen interest in (online) communication work and eagerness to dive into a world of alternative economy and community currencies. You will become a part of a small, dynamic and horizontal team and work closely with the volunteer and communication coordinators, with strong support for self-initiative and innovative ideas.
Do you have passion for social media? Are texts, visuals or audio your secret weapons to tell inspiring stories? Are you curious to discover the potential of community currencies and contribute to social change in a practical way? We are looking forward to meet you!
Support communication and campaigning
- Monitoring of social media channels of the broader network of community currencies
- Creating original content for social media and the website (posts, short videos, ...)
- Support with organization of events
Desk research of community currencies in Europe and the rest of the world
- Collection of best examples and the impact of community currencies
- Creation of infographics, slides, playlists, short articles or other ways to inspire with their stories
Personal project of choice