ESN Italy is searching for a motivated and dedicated person who loves communication and international environment and want to be a part of an international organization whose aim is to promote Erasmus+ and help international students doing their exchange in Italy. To apply for this position, the Erasmus+ grant is required. No financial compensation is directly given by ESN Italia.
Main task and responsibilities:
- Promotional material creation
- Social network management (social communication)
- Blog and web content creation
- Graphic design
- Digital marketing
- Event organisation and attendance
Desired skills for the position:
- Languages: Italian B1
- Google Apps: Drive, Gmail, G Docs
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and/or Canva
- Social Networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube
- Video editing software
- Web editing and programming is a plus
- Multitasking, Proactivity and ability to work in a team
- Experience in ESN or other NGO is a plus
- Former Erasmus experience is a plus
ESN Italy will provide the intern with an office desk, a computer with an internet connection and the needed software, a printer, the monthly Rome travel card and assistance in finding suitable accommodation in Rome. Working hours are flexible and they can range from part-time to full-time commitment according to the agreement between ESN Italy and the trainee. Duration of the internship can range from 4 months to 12 months.
Please attach your CV and the motivational letter in your application, and mark clearly your contact information (email). ESN Italy is accepting the applications on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.