The clothes and the accessories that we design follow a simple, minimal aesthetic and a practical, functional ethos: we would like people to be able to use them everyday and everywhere.
We want to inspire people to live with few timeless objects that are made to last. This is why quality over quantity is a cornerstone of our philosophy and we have no interest in trends or seasonal collections.
Social and environmental issues are at the core of our work. By sourcing local materials, producing as little waste as possible and making our customers think about the impact of their choices, we aim to find sustainable solutions at every step of production.
wetheknot is looking for a Communication and Image Department Intern to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal.
We are a small team who just started to grow and we are looking for someone who sees value in working in a young and rapidly-changing environment. Ideally, the candidate will be considered for a future professional position inside the Communication Department.
The internship is based at our office in Lisbon, Portugal and is scheduled to start in the beginning of March 2020.
– Support the Communication and Image Department in daily tasks relating to communicating the brand;
– Creation of digital content for web and social media;
– Creation of copy and written texts;
– Support in photo shoots and events production;
– Support in store / retail / wholesale management;
– Support in administration tasks relating the studio management;
– Support the Fashion Design Department during tasks that involve the whole team.
The ideal candidate
– Interest in design and fashion;
– Background in communication / marketing / public relations;
– Experience inside the communication department of a fashion brand ;
– High organizational skills;
– Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
– Attentive and curious about contemporary trends;
– Knowledge of graphic design tools (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop);
– Good communication skills and excellent written skills in English;
– Willingness and openness to learn from others.
Please send your application, with resume, cover letter and eventual portfolio, to: [email protected] (subject: “Communication and Image — Erasmus+”).