Erasmus Student Network Portugal is a non-profit federation composed of 14 youth organisations in 15 Portuguese cities.
The objective is to promote mobility programmes, such as Erasmus+, working with the moto mobility as a lifestyle. At the same time, we promote the integration of international students in the local communities, always aiming for Intercultural Understanding. This all contributes to the end goal of promoting and valuing higher education.
ESN Portugal is part of an international network – Erasmus Student Network – created in 1989 and present in 42 countries, with a common Mission, Vision and Values.
As a multidiscipline organisation and with its exponential growth, we are looking for the right person to be our Communication and Media Intern.
- Social Media Management;
- Content creation;
- Video and Photography;
- Website Management;
- Maintaining the ESN Portugal Blog.
- Proactivity and willingness to work and learn;
- Communication: good communication skills, empathic, fluent English in speaking and writing;
- Skills: Organised, teamwork, and leadership skills;
- Proficiency in Google Tools and Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work with volunteers;
- Ability to work in multicultural environments;
- Proficiency in social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram e LinkedIn;
- Expertise in Graphic Design using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Lightroom;
- Experience in photography.
- Knowledge in video editing and animation tools - Adobe PremierePro and AfterEffects;
- Experience in Drupal;
- Knowledge in the Portuguese language;
- Knowledge in other languages;
- Knowledge in the ESN Network;
- Interest in NGOs.
- Working in the city of Porto for a minimum of 6 months (possibility to be longer, if agreed);
- Preferably awarded with an Erasmus+ grant;
- Work under the supervision and guidance of the National Board of ESN Portugal and the Director of ESN Portugal;
- Free SIM card;
- Free ESNcard.
Why work with ESN Portugal?
- Have an excellent intercultural experience;
- The opportunity to develop skills in a safe environment;
- The opportunity of working in a young and dynamic environment.
How to apply?
To apply, send Motivation Letter, Portfolio and CV to [email protected]. The subject line should be: Application for Communication and Media Intern.
Submissions made only in the ErasmusIntern platform will not be considered.
Deadline for applications is the 1st of October 2021 at 23:59 GMT+1.
The interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
For more information on the organisation, check www.esnportugal.org.