We are a very dynamic organisation: our mission is to support women in the new technologies, digital and startup space. We organise events, training, awareness raising activities and much more. We work closely with local government, private partners & European institutions. Our target group are teenage girls and professional women.
WIDE has been listed as one of the 100 most innovative initiatives in Digital for Europe Growth by the Financial Times
We are currently looking for a communication & project intern to join our team.
Start in October 2021 for 5 or 6 months
- Support internal / external communication for WIDE Luxembourg using digital tools and media
- Community media (social media), writing articles & blog posts for the site, press relations, draft newsletters, assist to prepare material for fundraising and presentations.
- Help to coordinate our coding & digital skills trainings
- Support our team with our cohort of our women entrepreneurship programme and assist startup founders with their product and marketing plans
- Participate in development and implementation of new partnerships and programmes. Work with local and european partners.
- You will have the chance to participate in various conferences, events and learning opportunities including tech and coding workshops.
- Dynamic & proactive, you have a good command of English & have good written skills in this language. French is useful as it’s spoken in the organisation. German welcome.
- You have an interest for new technologies and diversity topics.
- Bachelor or Master Degree level in Business, Languages, Human science or Communication, internship is open to male & female.
- Looking for a first experience in the field of digital
Place of internship: based at a coworking space, in Esch / Belval (1 minute from the University) easily accessible with public transportation