About UHLALA Group
We are one of the leading LGBT+ social businesses in Germany. Since 2009, we have been supporting, connecting and empowering LGBT+ people in their careers. Through projects like STICKS & STONES, Unicorns in Tech and RAHM, we strive to promote networking and further education for the LGBT+ community.
With our many years of expertise, we support employers in the implementation of their diversity management with events, workshops and consulting services. Our ultimate goal is to achieve equal chances and opportunities for LGBT+ people in the working world. Learn more about UHLALA Group and our other projects at uhlala.com.
As an intern, you will mainly support Unicorns in Tech, the Global LGBT+ Tech Community, and RAHM, the Global LGBT+ Leadership Community, in terms of event organisation, community management and communication.
- Creating concepts for our events and working on them strategically;
- Supporting with the preparation and planning of our events;
- Managing our online marketing and communication efforts through social media & advertising campaigns;
- Managing our communities through our native platforms;
- Establishing contacts and exchange with partners & sponsors.
- Excellent and creative writing skills (social media, newsletter, articles…);
- Very good English skills (German language skills are a bonus);
- Very good organisational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and Adobe suites, Wordpress and MailChimp, or desire to learn more;
- Strong communication skills, creativity and fun when working in a team.
What we can offer you
- Working and growing with a creative, motivated and vibrant community;
- Actively supporting LGBT+ rights and community members in their careers;
- Insights into various areas, such as: sales, marketing, project management, event organisation, etc.;
- A motivating working atmosphere in a team with a great sense of humour.
Sounds interesting? Then send us your CV and let us know how you could enhance our team and in which project you would like to be involved.
Contact: Bertrand Duteil | [email protected]