Only e-mailed applications will be considered. Please do as specified in this ad.
- Producing Social Media content for ESN Porto
The main purpose of this internship is to help in the ESN Porto's Communication Department by following a strategic Digital Marketing plan and developing Communication campaigns in our Social Media pages. There is a big personal contact with Erasmus students that will allow you to meet other international students and increase your personal and professional skills.
You will be allowed to participate in ESN Porto's activities such as social events, parties and trips to make you feel at home and more involved in the ESN environment.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Knowledge of ESN advised;
- Experience in Communication/Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Social Media management advised;
- Fluent English speaker, other languages advised;
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator advised but not mandatory;
- Flexible, sociable and friendly person.
Time and Availability: Around 10 hours per week (average)
Applicants must provide:
- Curriculum in English
- Portfolio, if applicable
- State the title of the internship ad you are applying to in the e-mail
- State the desired dates and time limit for the internship in the e-mail
- Send them to [email protected]