The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) is a strategic partnership between 9 European universities: the Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Lund University (LU), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU), Universidade do Porto (UPorto) and the University of Szeged (USZ), University of Alcalá (UAH), UiT The Arctic University of Norway (UiT), University of Novi Sad (UNS) and Universität Hamburg (UHH).
Tasks of the Intern:
- Contribute to the internal (UPSaclay, EUGLOH partners) and external communication of EUGLOH;
- Prepare content for the EUGLOH website and social networks (articles, feed posts, videos) as well as monitoring, translation, etc. together with the EUGLOH communication officer;
- Prepare marketing materials (flyers, programmes, merchandise etc.)
- Support with the preparation of the major EUGLOH events
- Logistical support for the preparation of the events: reservation and organisation of spaces, contacting technical staff, taking care of registration, contacting participants, managing travel logistics of participants, arranging and ordering meals etc
- Following up on the organisational tasks
- Excellent level of oral and written English required; Minimum B2 in French
- Background in Communication, Design or similar degree.