Valencia Language Exchange(VLE) in collaboration with state ministry of education publish a quarterly magazine for foreigner & local students.
As a Content Creator, you are responsible for the independent creation of relevant content (Student Experiences, Events, Ads, Interviews, ) for our marketing and social media channels. You’ll be working alongside other, organisers, Interns, designers, and students.
- Studies or comparable training as a journalist/communication area
- Knowledge of the use of websites and social media
- Independent and reliable operation
- Excellent communication skills in English, and/or in Spanish.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please send your CV as well via email at: [email protected].
VLE is one of the largest language exchange groups in Europe. As a politically independent, non-profit and non-governmental organization, VLE is an association open to people of all ages, interested in learning new languages and sharing their own.
We are looking for Erasmus students to help us with the magazine to have the real experiences of the foreigns student in Valencia.
The first edition of the magazine would be out on October and it would be in 3 languages, English, Spanish and Valencian.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for entertainment/languages.
- Excellent organisation, time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent.
- Active listening skills.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to identify, target and secure new clients and business opportunities in target markets