As part of our friendly and supportive team, you will be in charge of the development of a vibrant marketing campaign on social networks and the creation of an active community of environmentally responsible residents online. This will include taking charge of filming (film, sound recording) and editing video footage, which would be then shared online.
The successful candidate will also directly work with key-actors of the construction industry, within the context of Self-Build architectural projects in Belgium. This is an exciting opportunity to, not only, develop some solid communication skills in an excellent working environment, but also, visit fascinating houses and building sites.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and will have some experience working with social media and an understanding of their needs. The ability to speak French would be a distinct advantage.
About you :
- Highly skilled in infographics, graphics, communication strategy and social media management;
- Independent, versatile, and creative ;
- Passionate about sustainable development and eager to get involved in the ecological transition;
- Passionate about architecture and construction (optional).
- Erasmus+ opportunity
- Three month fixed term contract (min)
- Flexible hours
- Location : Brussels
- Possibility to work remotely
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- Fantastic opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career