WOMADE is looking for a creative and motivated individual to join the team on a full-time, on on-site.
Experience the unique opportunity to be part of a brand new and growing startup. You will play a crucial, hands-on role supporting WOMADE by helping to develop and execute the communications strategy and overseeing event logistics.
You'll be the right hand of WOMADE's founder and handle all sorts of different tasks such as:
- Manage the editorial calendar for our social networks;
- Create content for our social networks and everything related to it (create posts, write texts, schedule posts, respond to inbounds and so on);
- Write, send and manage the follow-up of the bi-monthly newsletter;
- Update & maintain the website;
- Inform members about coworking & We Rise Community updates via different platforms;
- Organize and promote recurring events and the logistics of these;
- Assist with the recording of the @mewe.podcast, manage the production schedule, program the communication strategy to promote the podcast on various social networks;
- Provide support for daily administrative tasks in managing the workspace;
Job Location & Schedule:
The job is on site in the bright and inspiring environment of WOMADE, at 30 Boulevard Adolphe Max, 1000 Brussels (nearby stations: De Brouckère, Rogier, Brussels Central Station). The coworking is open from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Our ideal candidate :
- Is fluent in English and French;
- Is organized and structured;
- Is not afraid of extra hours and can think out-of-the-box;
- Is proactive and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Is resourceful and/or a quick learner;
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written;
- Is a feminist (what should we call you if you're not? ;));
- Is an expert in Social Media;
- Has good knowledge of Canva and Meta platforms;
- Has a Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, operations or business
Think you're the right fit ?
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] - Don't forget to mention "internship opportunity" in the subject line.