FOODLOGICA (www.foodlogica.com) is a zero emission logistic service that offers last mile solution to food companies. We provide local Amsterdam, Milan and Paris food entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses with a sustainable, efficient and stress-free delivery option. Delivering fresh food fast and clean, FOODLOGICA maintains a commitment to both sustainable growth and working practices, seeking out high quality local food partners and developing working relationships for the long term.
More than an intern, we are looking for a team member. We are looking a student who wants to work in a very dynamic enviroment as a start-up, who is able to take ownership and responsibilities of their own professional work and who is a natural problem solver. At the moment we could use help with our 1) social media/marketing, 2) administration and 3) operations. Depending on your qualities and wishes, we can see which of the fields suits you best, however, we prefer someone who could support us in all 3 domains. Some of the taks you could get involved with:
- Help defining our communication strategy and create content
- Manage our social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Track and generate sales though social media channels
- Be the right hand of our CFO
- Admin tasks relared to customer support, software usage and other client requests
- Optimise adminstrative processes (analyses and trackers, invoicing, etc. )
- Help with warehouse tasks
- preparing deliveries and other administrative documents
- Customer service
- Assisting in dispatching and planning deliveries
Self - motivated, polite, positive and especially precise, problem-solver, organized and proactive. - Excellent English writing and communication skills (and preferably also Dutch and/or French) - Keen interest in contributing to the generation of a new economy, new urban life and food delivery standards, and increased local resilience; able to work well individually and with teams.
BENEFITS - Directly influence a healthier, more sustainable future - Work with a young, dynamic and international team - Get to now how a company works back to front.