Are you passionate about Erasmus & international exchanges? Would you like to gain some experience in project management or corporate communications? We cannot wait to have you on board! There is a 4-6 month internship position as Communications assistant available in the operational office of the garagErasmus in Brussels, at the heart of the EU bubble, in a young professional and international environment.
- High motivation, willingness to learn and a responsible, proactive attitude;
- Strong interest and good knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Writing and content creation skills;
- Flexible and creative worker;
- Communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Strong written and spoken English (additional languages -Italian, French, Spanish- are a plus);
- Knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite. Experience using Mailchimp would be considered an asset.
- Basic photo and video editing skills (ex: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Canva) and/or video editing skills.
- A broad vision of the future of communications, marketing, news and media with a strong understanding of the latest trends and technology.
- Support designing and creating content for a wide range of communication materials, (brochures, leaflets, reports, newsletters, presentations and videos, branding materials,etc);
- Social Media management and Public Relations related tasks;
- Support in development and maintenance of the website;
- SEO/SEM development.
- Brainstorming support on how to generally improve our communication strategy