VELTHA is an International not-for-profit organization based in Brussel, active mainly in the fields of research, culture, circular economy, environment, education and transport.
We participate in important H2020 projects; capitalizing on our previous experiences under the previous program FP7. In addition, we act as a consultant for other companies willing to participate in European Funding Programmes, helping them in proposal preparation and in project life-cycle management.
We're looking for and self-motivated student who has a personal interest in the area of climate change and circular economy who can help us build and generate content consistently across (social) channels, support our promotions and help us organize external events and is keen to learn everything about in-house marketing and communications.
What we're looking for:
- ability to use social networks, particularly Twitter and Linkedin
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Ability to write, edit, and proofread marketing and promotional contents
- Ability to work with Wordpress
- Exceptional creativity and innovation skills
Public speaking skills for webinairs is a bonus point!
What we offer:
- An active role in our activities; you’re not here to take coffee orders but to help the organization grow.
- The opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
- Room for personal responsibility, creativity, and personal development.
- Inhouse mentoring.
- Attendance to several events in Brussels.