Sons Contados is a Portuguese creative arts company based in Lisbon.
We specialize in the fields of jazz, classical and contemporary music recording and live performance.
We believe in the power of good music well performed and its power to connect people.
You will be able to
- Experience the beautiful city of Lisbon.
- Getting to know the local Portuguese art scene
- Communicate the projects of a young music company with a great portfolio
- Feel a dynamic working environment in a cosy studio
- Working alongside a passionate team
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing strategies to communicate our services and projects with potential clients.
- Writing emails and scheduling meetings with artistic direction of auditoriums and music festivals
- Attending events in which we participate and making photos and videos with special aesthetic and narrative care for later publication.
- N Studio Lisbon and Fernanda Paulo (artist) webpage updates and proposals for a more attractive design
- Schedule social media posts
We offer a part-time internship (30h week) for an ideal period of 6 months.
This position is unpaid but you can apply for an Erasmus + grant. Furthermore, additional prospects may be offered to suitable candidates in the company.
Training and supervision will be provided during your internship.
You are motivated and self-organised to get involved in interesting music projects, involving people from all over Europe. You are open-minded and adaptable to unforeseen developments. So, do not hesitate to send us a CV and a covering letter addressed to Fernanda Paulo at: