We're an NGO from Zagreb, Croatia that supports refugees, asylum seekers and migrants in their integration and inclusion in society in various aspects. Our priorities are adult education in the digital and tech sector and the English language, youth work with refugees and migrants through a mentoring program and inclusion-related activities and advocacy and legal support. The broader goal of the association is to include persons seeking international and subsidiary protection and persons under international or subsidiary protection in the community and to sensitize the citizens of the Republic of Croatia to the above-mentioned persons. We strongly believe in integration by connecting with like-minded individuals and learning new skills. We also believe there are no boundaries in human potential.
We're looking for a new team member who'll be responsible for:
- social media strategy of the organization - we have three active channels: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- writing content and cooperating on the content with other team members
- researching private companies and looking for potential funders
- establishing cooperation with companies
- researching international foundations and looking for funding opportunities
- content for other channels of communication and materials such as posters and leaflets
- writing PR texts or articles
The candidate needs to be at C1 level (fluent) in English in spoken and written communication. Croatian is a plus but is not mandatory.
We're accepting only applications through the portal. The minimum duration of the Internship is 6 months, and, depending on the interest of the Intern, it could be longer. The Internship could be done hybrid or in Zagreb. The start date is not fixed but should be approximate.