The trainee will support Communications Officer in helping Innovation Division and EUROCONTROL Experimental Centre in Brétigny, France as well as other DECMA units to meet their communications needs through written and multimedia communications across diverse channels such as public website, social media, intranet, events and conferences. This is a great opportunity to work on diverse communications projects in an international environment.
- Draft website and intranet articles and social media posts adapted for a wider aviation community based on input from technical experts to describe project milestones, innovative concepts and collaboration with aviation stakeholders;
- Update website content related to the activities of the Centre and the Innovation Division;
- Assist in maintenance and improvements of the agency’s simulations microsite;
- Provide graphic design and video editing support in preparing PowerPoint presentations, flyers, illustrations, posters, infographics and short social media videos and animations;
- Take photos and film short video interviews during important visits to the centre;
- Provide support for the internal and external events and other initiatives happening at the Centre;
- Provide ad-hoc support regarding logistics and administration;
- Interact with Corporate Communications team in Brussels.
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related domain;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and basic knowledge of French;
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress;
- Experience with social media in business environment;
- Familiarity with latest trends in online communications including new tools and channels;
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Solution oriented, creative and organised;
- Candidate needs to be enrolled in a university programme to be eligible to work as an intern in France;
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of ECAC Member States only.
- This opportunity falls under the Traineeship Programme Regulations.
- A flat-rate allowance of €900 per month as a contribution towards living expenses will be granted.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to take up appointment and leave may be covered by means of a lump sum.
- EUROCONTROL is committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, marital or parental status and sexual orientation.
In the event of equal merit, preference may be given to the applicant from to the under-represented diversity characteristics.
- Only the candidates who will be invited for an interview/test will be informed of the outcome of the selection.