We are offering an External Relations Internship at PRODER, in ESKIŞEHİR, Turkey. This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to develop and strengthen external relations for the PRODER team, in relation to the local communities and other external stake holders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for protecting and enhancing the PRODER reputation, image and brand by influencing external constituency groups including industry analysts and external influencers across social networks.
- Support and maintain communications activity as appropriate
- Work with the Communications and Recruitment & Partnership teams to complete all relevant reports and communication.
- Engage in learning activities/conferences to understand and maintain awareness of any changes in the external and internal environment.
What you will bring;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international team
- Eagerness to learn and be ready for the challenge ahead
Starting date and working hours:
• Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably as soon as possible;
• Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus with a maximum of 12 months;
• Working hours: 40 hours per week;
Preferred Candidates: we prefer candidates who intend to apply for the Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for the Traineeship (Erasmus +). Please check the Procedure on the attachment.
- Working within a very international team
- Many interesting projects, which allows you to quickly gain valuable experience
- Living in a student city with beautiful surrounding areas