Teikums is a coworking space at smart district Jaunā Teika. An open and vibrant space for flourising of business, personalities and ideas.
Teikums community consists of professionals of different industries like advertising, tourism, financial sector, real estate, modern technologies, law and other. This internship will give you a chance to learn how to lead and coordinate community, organize events and perform other interesting tasks regarding managing everyday life at a coworking space. Teikums team will help you with getting to know community, will introduce you to your responsibilities and will support you.
Internsip duration would have to be least 2 months and both sides can agree on start and end date. Working hours are flexible.
- Interest about coworkings, sharing economy and event management;
- Professional attitude and great communication skills;
- Punctuality and ability to complete tasks independently and on time;
- Initiative and ideas;
- English language;
- Your own portable computer.
- Event management
like engaging in planning and organizing events, preparing meeting rooms or event spaces for events;
- Coordination of Teikums
like helping community members to feel like at home, to maintain a pleasant atmosphere, place orders etc.;
- Community management
like promoting networking in community, planning activities for community unification and helping in making Teikums a pleasant work enviroment.
We are offering:
- Teaching about latest coworking and sharing economy tendencies;
- Full time member status at a modern coworking space and opportunity to engage with professionals from different industries;
- Giving you a chance to learn and try different marketing tools;
- Great recommendation for a job well done;
- Opportunity to meet your potential employer from the community and continue work relations in long term at Teikums.