If you are looking for a unique internship, absolutely not a 9 to 5 job, where you will learn a lot, have fun, meet locals and international people, practice Spanish and other languages, Valencia Language Exchange(VLE) is the right address.
VLE is one of the largest language exchange groups in Europe. As a politically independent, non-profit and non-governmental organization, VLE is an association open to people of all ages, interested in learning new languages and sharing their own.
Valencia Language Exchange collaborates with State ministry of education, and many public & private schools, so your internship certificate will have a good level.
Requirements for internship:
- Studies or comparable training as a digital marketing, communication, languages/Events/social area
- Knowledge of the use of social media
- Independent and reliable operation
- Excellent communication skills in English, and/or in Spanish.
- Passion for entertainment/languages.
- Excellent organisation, time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Open to different cultures
- Please send your CV as well via email at: [email protected].
Details of the event in VLE:
VLE organises many types of events, for example, we organise daily language exchanges, Friday language party, Saturday cultural event, Sunday excursions. Vle also organises 3 big events on annual basis, A yearly language festival with around 10,000 participants, A yearly networking and a yearly anniversary party.
Are you more curious about what we exactly do and you want to see loads of pictures? Follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/valencialanguage/
If you like Valencian/Spanish lifestyle, you are open-minded person and looking to learn a much about events/languages and have fun while learning, you are most welcome, and write us at: [email protected]