Do you love music? And you always try to work on the things you're passionate about? At Gigstarter - the fastest growing European online marketplace for live music bookings - you can broaden your live music knowledge by joining us for an intensive, international six month internship. You'll be stationed in Amsterdam and will work together with our diverse and lean six person team.
What are we looking for? Someone with an affinity for marketing/branding, music/cultural management and copy-writing. Digital savvyness is a must and being a bit hands-on will make life a lot easier. We're looking for an intern for the first semester of 2020, starting in September through to February 2021. Exact start dates are flexible. A work internship is highly preferred. After a successful internship there will be an opportunity for a (on distance) side-job in combination with your studies or an Amsterdam based career opportunity depending on your abilities, aspirations and fit in the team.
Community Manager tasks:
- Managing our growing community in the BeNeLux
- Working out and implementing marketing stunts
- Contacting and instructing artists (telephone, mail, feedback)
- Keeping our socials vivid and inspiring
- Creating relevant content (SEO knowledge is a plus)
- Managing and improving internal processes
- Organising live music events
- Identifying and seizing local and international growth opportunities
At Gigstarter you'll find:
- A passionate and collaborative team
- A connection with the international music bizz
- An office in the centre of Amsterdam
- Fun friday-afternoon drinks and concert visits
- A unique upgrade of your curriculum
- Low hierarchies and a lot of responsibility
- Speak native Dutch and French
- Independent working is nothing new to you
- Good linguistic understanding and feeling of how to communicate with our target groups
- Interest in music/cultural related business
Are you the entrepreneurial music lover Gigstarter is looking for? Click here to apply and fill in the form.
No hassle. Just music.